PENNINGS: THE SEVEN WONDERS OF A SENIOR'S WORLD!

Having decided to write a collection of short stories told by my friends about their "senior moments" a/k/a "brain farts," I felt obliged to introduce the book with some of my own flabbergasted experiences.  Then, to prove I came by my "senior momentariness" legitimately, I deemed it necessary to include the stories of my family where "adventures into forgetful land" run rife in the female gene pool.  After which, I drew on my 30 years of nursing home volunteer work to add a few choice stories.  By then, I had filled the whole book.  Ergo, currently I'm compiling an anthology of stories by my friends about the "senior moment adventures" they've enjoyed as they've traveled through life.  It should be a great read.  Another book to get out of my system before I begin the great American novel, albeit written in Mexico.

And, who knows, the stories herein just might help ease the worries and embarrassment felt by many "age-challenged" individuals who are just beginning this journey into the hereafter ... as in "What am I here after?"